Many folks find their way to this blog from a simple internet search. Frequently because they are having trouble like misfires, failure-to-fire, are tired of blow back, etc. Some just know that there has to be a better way, and there is: you found it in our kit. Other's have a friend that fixed his woes, or saw a modified rifle at the range using our awesome 209 conversion for Remington 700 ML's. However you got here, and whatever shape your rifle is in, welcome to the best, last conversion you'll ever want on your rifle, and a great source for other hard to find Remington 700 ML parts.
Also, I've been writing this blog for years. Along the right side are all the posts, sorted by date, then Category (subject). If you have a question, the answer is probably in those blog posts or the FAQ.
If you want to get it from the beggining I think some of my very first blog posts will get a good read: How to make a diamond in the rough shine
Badger Ridge Industries offers:
- The best 209 conversion, seals the breech and is compatible with any muzzle loader safe powder/black powder substitute
- MMP sabots, they work great with Blackhorn209 powder and modern hand gun bullets
- The best replacement bolt bodies for the Remington 700 ML/MLS
- Replacement parts for Remington 700 ML's like bolt stop cam follower screws (similar to Remington #: F99286)
- The best price anywhere on Lehigh Savage type vent liners
- Pin gages to know when your vent liner should be replaced
- Lots of other services (like Tig welding any Remington 700 bolt handle)
(A second YouTube video below)